Monday, October 20, 2008

first time blogging~

well..this is my first time blogging.recently i've went through an incident.yea..i really felt very sad for it!!Sometimes i would like to blame God why let me went through such a big challenge.why God treat me so unfair?but now..i would like to thank God for letting me to know the truth.I know there's an angel that always protecting me n help me whenever i fall.i love God.
however..i've learnt something..i found that we can't trust people so easily.the person you trusted so much will be the one who betray you someday.Dun let yourself hurt by others!well.,finally i found that i've a bunch of lovable friends!It's like the rainbow after a heavy rain.Friends..really thanks ya..i really love you all..you all give me support..care n love whenever i need you all..i'm touched.really.i feel myslef vry lucky cos i have many friends that really care for me n love me.i'll appreciate our friendship one!also,i'll keep the promise.i'll be strong.i'll stand up whenever i fall!trust me! i won't let you all disapponted one!muacks!

Sorry friends..made you all so worried for me yesterday.just dunoe why i collapse suddenly.Anna..jen n chuk kuan..you all are my true friends.i'll keep that promise ya.chuk kuan,from now you must listen to me cos i'm the president of sor po's gang!haha.thank you mei theng for being there to listen to me n give me support n advise whenever i need you.Kar pui..thanks for your cares too n the song you sang for me last night!hehe..to all my other friends..i;ll be tough i promise.i'll be strong!love ya always..

ok la..it's time for me to have my breakfast.Yeah today is my brand new day!the starting of my brand new life!friends..just watch it out!there'll be a brand new me!Aza Aza fighting swee yee!hope i enjoy the days from today onwards!friends,pls always support me ya!

2 comments:

LoNeLy KarPui said...

paiseh...say me sing to u wa...very paiseh lahh...haha...

im happy to c u hav a brand new life...being tougher again....dun sad for him anymor...take care urself...

we all will always be thr for u wan!!! jia you~~

Lawrence said...

Like this post.. yup, now its officially a new life for you.. enjoy life to the fullest yeah! =)