Sunday, February 22, 2009

~busy~

yesteday was out for the whole day.went jusco to celebrate my friend's birhtday.she treated me a meal at secret recipe.hehe.really thanks ya n happy buffday to u(zheng ning)..then continue with my entertaiment on that day--karaoke.haha.so my next destination was ebox.met chuk kuan n her fren.lol.3 of us were shouted so crazily..sang FIR's songs non stop till sore throat.haha.but really enjoyed it very much.after that rushed home as i've to attend a dinner at sin lai hou fuk hotel.forgot 6pm is the busy hour,jammed so terribly.so late d:( SS network was helding function yday.n congrates to my bro as he has bcm gold master.hey bro,really hope that u can attain your success in few years time.i'll always give u my full supports!hehe.
well,today went parade with jen n anna.thought of goin coral to kenakan kar ming one but he was busy working.no time to bother us also.n where's the 10% discount??haha.stupid kar ming!next time take leave la n go out with us.i've waited till my neck grow few inch long d.lolx.
ok la,even though the night still young but gotta sleep(panda eyes getting more n more serious)haha.n now gotta drink my 'yin wo' first.hehe...winks~
good night everybody!sweet dreams too~

No comments: