Thursday, December 3, 2009

~UtaR~

again,nearly half year left my blog due to-----laziness!lol.
here to summarize my 'half-year' life..

after stop working at LLTC,i get offer from upu which made me soooooo disappointed.Upu offers me 'Math with computer application' which i really hate bout it=( sucks.
first,i hate math since form 4 n i stop doin math homework as well.
second,i'm bad in computer(can be considered as an IDIOT!) well,improved a lot after enrolled in Uni now.
Some more Sabah that far,i'll get homesick n i'll be missing my dear a lot=)
so only 'NO WAY' i can tell.haha.

n now,where am i??-----UTAR=(
the life here doesn't suit me.not challenging at all.i have no motivation to study,no spirit n no chemical reaction!argh.
Utar's slogan--Utar is my choice.
but for me 'Utar is my ONLY choice!haha.
well,everything is too late to regret.so gotta move on.gambeteh neh!

having finals in one week time.still so moody to study.n goin kl shopping next week!weeeee*.*
will study when IN MOOD.

2 comments:

Lawrence said...

Fuyoh.. Not challenging at all... first class person.. :P

Unknown said...

Yeah dnt tell You . You'll see me in June too! For my degree! Damn when UTAR is ur only choice! :(